As Minister for Multiculturalism, I am pleased to inform families that they can save thousands of dollars and ease the cost of living by speaking to someone at Service NSW.
The NSW Liberals & Nationals Government have introduced more than 40 rebates and savings to help save you and your family money.
Residents who speak a language other than English can book an appointment with a specialist at Service NSW and request an interpreter at the appointment.
There are so many savings you can make today. These include:
· $100 voucher for children’s sport, fitness and recreation;
· Free vehicle registration for regular toll users;
· Help for families with the cost of their energy bills;
· Eligible pensioners don’t have to pay registration fees or motor vehicle tax;
· Parents can access 600 hours of affordable preschool education for their children.
I am also happy to announce that eligible seniors can also apply for the NSW Seniors Card and enjoy discounts from major partners, including Woolworths, Vodafone and Insure and Go.
To book an appointment with a Cost of Living specialist, call 13 77 88 or visit: www.service.nsw. gov.au/campaign/cost-living
For more information on Seniors Card visit: www.seniorscard.nsw.gov.au